Wednesday, November 7, 2018

2018 Favorite Fashion Tassel Earrings Recommended

In the past few years, it seems that there is no most fashionable and popular type of jewelry. Everyone chooses to buy necklaces or earrings according to their hobbies. But in 2018, earrings were much more popular than other jewelry. If the overall jewelry can not match more than 2 pieces, then it must be matched with earrings. In 2018, especially the Tassel Earrings, they are almost at the top of fashion jewelry.
These gorgeous statement earrings have been making waves on Instagram as the accessory to have - and we have to admit, they do look beautiful.
Below are some of my favorite tassels earrings. I may be crazy about tassels earrings . Almost all earrings I bought in this year are tassels earrings. I bought one pair after another, but I always feel that there is a lack of one pair. I wear different earrings on different occasions every day.
This pair of earrings, I was first attracted by its overall design, fashionable ,elegant, I believe that anyone who has seen it will remember this pair of earrings.
This pair of Pink Earrings, I like its fresh feeling, simple but flexible.
This pair of crescent shaped earrings is also my special favorite, the stars and the moon and my pink dream.
This pair, I often use to match some of my complex colors of clothes, it can be a good match for all the complex wear .

And this one is very luxurious.

This graduated blue color tassel earrings remind me of the sea and sea breeze.
If you want to rock the trend but in a decidedly more subtle way, go for these tasteful drop earrings.
Another more colorful pair, these earrings remind me of mini rainbows except they end in   black plastic instead of pots of gold.
Elegant and ornate, but not gaudily .So these are perfect for an extra formal event.
Best colors for autumn and winter, dark blue.
Every time my friends say that this earring is like a holiday travel earring, Bohemian wind, I am very confused, this is clearly a minority style.
This is the most feminine fringed earring of all my earrings, bright red can flatter my pale skin and dark hair .
Let it swing in your ears. Don't worry about how heavy it will be, because the bottom half of it is all made of rope.
In fact, the baroque style can also be well displayed through tassels, just like the earrings below.






No comments:

Post a Comment